Hybrid-group.com / People's Choice Awards

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2003
      Thank you to everyone who voted for Hybrid-group.com in the
      Interactive Music Award's "People's Choice Award 2003".

      Out of the thousands of sites that entered, we came 96th...which is
      a brilliant result.

      (2002 result - 131st, 2001 result - 164th)

      Westlife.com came top (again). We beat sites like Kosheen.com,
      Tribalgathering.co.uk, Itv.com/popidol, djsasha.com and U2.com.

      So, thank you again :)