hybrid and WMC 2004

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19 11:57 AM
      wait, wait wait...if the boys are scheduled in Sydney in early march...will they NOT be
      attending Ultra and WMC 2004?

      That would be SAD!

      I hope that with the wmc dates justa nnounced, they will be changing that and
      performing at the all distinctive party that I HOPE will be happening during confeence.
      I also hope Tayo comes with this year, as he did 2 years ago. I also hopE WOW will
      perform...the same day..

      Mt suggestion is at LEVEL. HYBRID, TAYO, FREQ NASTY, WOW...HYPER...oh man, what
      a night!!!

      JUST DO IT GUYS!!!!!!!

      CHAZ