RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid in the UK next year....

  • Clearly Senseless
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2003
      yay, i'm finally going to see them tonight in london!

    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2003
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Clearly Senseless"
        <secret__genius@h...> wrote:
        > yay, i'm finally going to see them tonight in london!

        Have fun everyone who is going tonight :)

        Please have an extra drink for poorly gal (me)

        Ally
      • AP - Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 19, 2003
          See you down there then, I'm popping down with a couple of mates and
          Alan Duval is making an appearance too. Look out for us! Anybody else
          hoping to go/got tickets?

          Its my last day in the office today, before my Xmas holidays...I'm
          travelling back north to spend the holidays with my folks and take in
          some quality Yorkshire air. Thanks to everyone for providing an
          entertaining 2003 on Hybrid-Group, here's to a bigger, better and more
          fun 2004!

          Merry Xmas and Happy New Year guys!

          Cheers

          :)

          Nick

        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2003
            Is there a full discography of Hybrid anywhere ? The list on
            hybrid-group.com makes a nice start, but I would love to see a
            discography with catalogue numbers and release details in the style of
            Lazlo Nibble's discogs (if you know what they look like).

            Espeically finding all the remixes is a pain in not further mentioned
            body parts... ;-)

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
          • lowfaresbestvalue
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 21, 2003
              >I'm travelling back north to spend the holidays with my folks and
              >take in some quality Yorkshire air.

              YARKSHIRE!!!!
            • renegadesoundwaves
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
                I can help by providing scanned record/cd cover art for about 95% of
                Hybrid's releases including the Truman productions. Tracks and track
                times for about 80% of their releases since some scanned cover art
                came from ebay auctions which didn't list the length of the mixes.
                However, I am not sure if Yahoo web tools are structured to allow
                embeded images on its web pages in a table style format. Their once
                was a great Hybrid web site called http://hybrid.recoil.org/ but it
                was closed down about a year ago because of the cost of maintaining
                the site and lack of support by the band members. However, it still
                might exist on the web creator's hard drive. It was very
                professionally layed out with cover art, tracks, track times and
                catalogue numbers for the majority of their releases. Maybe if we
                all chip in a few bucks, it can be resurrected.

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Touzimsky" <touzimsky@w...>