Remix and .....

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      Went and bought it yesterday from Virgin :)

      I'm so sad...I picked up the remaining copies (not many!) and placed
      them on the top shelf so everyone could see them! haha!!

      Lovely CD - it's getting play requests all round my office...

      Now, I just can't wait for Cream in March - woohoo!!

      Ally
    • Gen Kanai
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
        Hey folks,

        I have a great breaktrance DJ set that I want to share with the list. Does
        anyone have an FTP site I can load these on to for us to share?

        Gen