Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid "Fall out of love"

  • Crocuta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2000
      > Anyone heard Hybrid's "Fall out of love" track yet?

      not heard it yet.. but I'll be looking for it now.

      >It's on
      > Distinct'ive's "Sound of House Vol. 2" compilation. Very fast paced

      Is that released in the US?(noting your email addy I'm guessing it is?
      or at least available)

      > track. I haven't heard of it before but there's two parts of this
      > song I now most people here have heard before. It incorporates
      > the "Burnin" vocal and a portion of "Groovology"'s beginning mixed in
      > quite well. And does anyone know what the "DCD" format is? I really
      > want to get this compilation but I'm unsure if I know what DCD is.

      http://www.whatis.com/

      great reference site for computer related info.. gives a list of what
      every file format type is etc...

      Hope that helps!
      Be safe and have fun!

      -Crocuta