Re: Got my first promo, and "Remix" soon

  • dave.nichols@virgin.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      No probs with availability - Mine arrived from Amazon today - and it
      rocks!

      > On another note, the copy of "Remix and Additional Production By.."
      has just shipped from Amazon.co.uk! Woo!

      > Wierd thing is the Availability now..

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000589N3/qid=981396322/sr=1
      -1/202-5440630-8521447

      > Availability: We expect to be able to find this title for you
      within 4-6 weeks. However, please note that whilst we will do our best
      > to find your choice, some music titles do occasionally go out of
      stock.

      > If this is true, seems like the first shipment of the CD was the
      only one they would be getting for a while? I hpe it's just an