Unreleased Hybrid remix

  • Chris McCallum
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Does anyone know anything about this??? This is what the distributor has
      written about this record:
      Unreleased Hybrid remix of Never Gonna Come Back Down
      Pre-release copies only. This new pressing contains a previously unreleased
      remix from Hybrid. This is NOT the same mix as on the US Netwerk Label.
      Sounded good to me so I ordered it, the pre-release copies will be
      available this week so I'll let everyone know what this version is all about
      later on this week, peace, Chris
    • Davin Greenwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
        It's probably the dub that they didn't widely release on Nettwerk, though
        some copies did get out. Superb.