RaAPb...

  • Arfie Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Well, I bought this little compilation (mark, not 'album' per se)
      today for the paltry sum of £11.99 form HMV, and I have to say that I'm
      rather impressed.
      My favourite tracks have to be Accelerator (far better than the
      live version) and Glorious. My least favourite tracks were Bodyrock and
      the track that has now become my absolute least favourite Hybrid remix -
      PNG. Well, they warned that it wouldn't be much, and it delivered in plenty.
      This is one of the most tediously mediocre tracks they've ever had
      anything to do with. It's just PNG with a Hybrid break and all the good bits
      surgically removed. Awful.
      Anyhow, it's a good comp. Such a shame it wasn't a 2CD thing,
      but that's just life for you, isn't it?
      Oh, and something that should raise a smile from Orbital fans
      (or not, as the case may be) - Vernon's Wonderland is co-produced by
      Steve B-Zet :)