Got my first promo, and "Remix" soon

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Well, I just purhcased my first Hybrid promo, woo.

      I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I could get a promo of "Remix and Additional Production By"... so that's not it :)

      Anyway, I got a copy of St. Etienne - Boy Is Crying (Hybrid Remix)

      It's availiable at http://www.maprecords.co.uk/

      On another note, the copy of "Remix and Additional Production By.." has just shipped from Amazon.co.uk! Woo!

      Wierd thing is the Availability now..
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000589N3/qid=981396322/sr=1-1/202-5440630-8521447

      Availability: We expect to be able to find this title for you within 4-6 weeks. However, please note that whilst we will do our best
      to find your choice, some music titles do occasionally go out of stock.

      If this is true, seems like the first shipment of the CD was the only one they would be getting for a while? I hpe it's just an
      error...

      --Rukes
    • dave.nichols@virgin.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
        No probs with availability - Mine arrived from Amazon today - and it
        rocks!