RE: [Hybrid] Maurice

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
      Where have you heard this Maurice - Feline track?
    • Matthew Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
        You've been able to buy the promo of this at the Distinctive website for at
        least a year now. Unfortunately because it's a promo there aren't proper
        production credits on it.

        I sort of doubt Mike worked on it. If he did you certainly can't hear it
        like you could on Feline. What I CAN hear is the slight Breeder influence
        (not surprising since this is a track by Maurice and Simon Noble).

        Fantastic track. 6000x better than Feline IMHO. It's been one of my
        favorites for a long, long while now.

        --Matt

      • adam.shelley@prudential.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
          Aly wrote-"Not sure if Mike has worked on this one...it's very possible. I
          think this
          track was produced a while ago and only just getting a release."

          I think this was released a while back cuz I got hold of it about 9 months
          ago. As far as I know, Mike is'nt mentioned on the record.