Hybrid in Memphis

  • Crocuta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 4:05 PM
      Heya all,

      Since Hybrid didn't spin till 2am, I got to the party about
      midnight...had a lot of fun and kinda sorta got recruited as security to
      keep folks from going backstage...So, I at least got the chance to go
      back and talk with Mike before he DJed, I got his autograph and that was
      really cool! I didn't get a chance to talk with the other member (Chris
      or Lee?) who was the other one who DJed. Mike though is really a nice
      guy!
      I had a blast, they spun a really good set as far as I heard (I had to
      leave around 5am..they weren't scheduled to stop till 8am!)
      Anyway..it was a blast and Hybrid earns even more respect from me for
      being so down to earth after creating some of the best music on it ;)
      Thank you to the list (and whomever brought it up the first time) for
      letting me know about this so I could get the chance to shake hands with
      1/3 of Hybrid :>
      Be safe all and have a great day!
      -Cro
    • Nick Ludlam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 3:17 AM
        On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 06:05:55PM -0600, Crocuta wrote:
        > Heya all,
        >
        > Since Hybrid didn't spin till 2am, I got to the party about
        > midnight...had a lot of fun and kinda sorta got recruited as security to
        > keep folks from going backstage...So, I at least got the chance to go
        > back and talk with Mike before he DJed, I got his autograph and that was
        > really cool! I didn't get a chance to talk with the other member (Chris
        > or Lee?) who was the other one who DJed. Mike though is really a nice
        > guy!

        Probably Chris Healings, as Lee has taken a bit of a back seat while he's
        doing some of his own work.

        Nick