Maurice

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2001
      I like the new track 'Feline' by Maurice lots. Good house groove.
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2001
        I've been seeing a number of different (I think) DJing listed, playing in various
        places....all called Maurice.

        I'm all confused and don't know which (if any of them) is the one Oddball mentioned.

        Any help?

        Hugs,
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 10:43 AM
          Hello all..

          I happened to notice that Maurice has released yet another track...

          Those of you may know that Mike worked with Maurice on his last release "Feline"

          Im wondering if anyone has this new release & if Mike worked on this one too??

          Any info would be great...

          Track title would help wouldn't it??

          Maurice & Noble feat. Jane Hadely - Faith Delivers

          Rick
        • ally@hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3 6:09 AM
            > Im wondering if anyone has this new release & if Mike worked on
            > this one too??
            >
            > Any info would be great...
            >
            > Track title would help wouldn't it??
            >
            > Maurice & Noble feat. Jane Hadely - Faith Delivers

            Not sure if Mike has worked on this one...it's very possible. I think this
            track was produced a while ago and only just getting a release.

            'Noble' is Simon Noble.

            Ally
          • Jason Parker
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4 3:21 PM
              Im pretty sure that is the track he released ages ago (im surprised you havent
              since it on the distinctive site b4 now).....in which case no....mike didn't
              work on this one....
              jase