hybrid in memphis

  • tclark34@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      I remember seeing a post about a month ago stating that Hybrid was
      playing a SIX HOUR!!! live set in memphis on Feb. 3. I was just
      wondering if i could get confirmation about this. Because if it's
      true, i'm willing to make the drive, but if they're just playing a
      regular set, as much as i'd love to see it, i can just wait for them
      in Atlanta, which is much closer.
      thanks
      toby