FWD: Chris HYBRID Healings chart

  • aras
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      What Chris Healings from Hybrid is playing right now...

      Enjoy!
      Aras
      aras@...
      http://www.breaksworld.com/

      --------------------------------------
      Date: 2/1/01 2:57 PM

      Top 15 According to Hybrid.....
      1. Radiohead - Everything In It's Right Place - CD - Hybrid Remix.
      2. Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure - Sphear.
      3. Bladey - The Nelson Effect - Forged - Breaks Mix.
      4. Corvin Dalek - Poundz And Penz - Convert - Flatner's Deutsche Mark
      Mix.
      5. Pressure Drop - Warrior Sound - Columbia - Adam Freeland Remix.
      6. Quinn 'Kercrawler' Whalley - Hold Tight - Whole Nine Yards - Elite
      Force Remix.
      7. Wayward Soul Presents - Electric Kingdom Vol 2 - Breakbeat Technolgy -
      Overide Mix.
      8. Maurice Bakes - Feline - Distinctive Breaks - Trancesetters Mix.
      9. Mike Vandenberg - White Label.
      10. Automatic - Your Lovin - White Label - Original Mix.
      11. BT - Smart Bomb - Nettwerk - Plump DJs Mix.
      12. Freestylers - Now Is The Time - White Label.
      13. Freq Nasty - That's My Style - Skint.
      14. Konflict - My Personal Blackmail RM - Skunkrock Productions -
      Konflict's Negative Remix.
      15. Satoshi Tomei - Love In Traffic - CD - Original Mix.