Re: Atlanta show.....disappointed :-(

  • Brett
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
      >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, georgette booger
      >djsparklez_420@y...> wrote:
      > because hybrid isnt a metal band...there are synths and programming
      >that is difficult to just recreate all live and sh*t....why are you
      >kids complaining the least bit about the hybrid show? i saw em in
      >detroit and i thought i was going to cry it was so perfect....left me
      >speechless the rest of the night...and weekend...
      > anyone can spin a record...hybrid brought it to a new level and all
      >i keep seeing is you kids bitching about them not playing
      >longer...well you know, they didnt have to leave the uk, they didnt
      >have to put as much effort into planning a set either...yeah some
      >acts are longer, but i have yet to go to any concert where the act
      >was longer than an hour...except when i saw black sabbath the first
      >time, hell hes headlineing ozzfest, he still only does an hour....
      >
      > Brett <blykins@m...> wrote:
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
      > >> live show is about an hour always...
      > >>
      > >> its a lot of work man... 3-4 hours? not live.. dj perhaps
      > >
      > >Alot of work maybe for them, but other live bands like red hot
      chili
      > >pepppers, metallica, korn, etc., they all play for 3-4hrs and do a
      > >great job at it, i just dont see why Hybrid couldn't do the same.

      Ozzy is also in his 60's. Hybrid is full of younger members who I
      know have the energy to play a 3hr live set. They need to work on
      stamina.
    • Brett
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
        > I got a zero hour show...
        >
        > Dan

        Huh? What do u mean you get a zero hour show? I dont understand.
      • Daniel Santillo
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
          It means be happy and appreciative of what you did get for a show cuz a lot of people got zilch,zip, nada

          Dan

        • B
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
            or when we do get some sort of show by any big DJ its on a FRIKKIN
            Wednesday!!!!!

            hehe.. Dan will understand

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Santillo" <tyrantanic@m...>
            wrote:
            > It means be happy and appreciative of what you did get for a show
            cuz a lot of people got zilch,zip, nada

            > Dan

          • Daniel Craig
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
              Brett wrote:

              >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
              >

              >>I got a zero hour show...
              >>
              >>Dan

              I mean they didn't come to, or remotely near my state. Be glad you got
              to see them perform live at all.

              Dan
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 3, 2003
                And any one of those artists has four or more albums worth of
                material to chose from, versus Hybrid's two.