Re: [Hybrid] Blackout (was: re: new album)

  • Owain Griffiths
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 1, 2003
      I'm in :)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Phil Stewart" <phil@...>
      To: <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 11:29 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Blackout (was: re: new album)

      > On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Jim wrote:
      > > Make that 3 I reckon the track rox
      >
      > Alright then so I'm actually number four ... anyone else care to join this
      > lil' posse? :-)
      >
      > --
      > From Phil
    • Russell Vint
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 12, 2003
        I finally got the album and have to say I like blackout.

        I'm glad they included trumpets in the album, albeit on the secret track.
        Normally I don't like trumpets but Hybrid mix them in really well.

        I like the inclusion of the electric and acoustic guitar on some tracks
        too. And I'm glad they didn't go overboard with the strings.

        All in all I'm impressed.. I haven't had the chance to listen to it on my
        systems yet, because I'm having my room plastered, and my car is playing
        up... I can't wait to though :o) At the moment I'm listening to it on tinny
        computer speakers.

        Russ