Re: [Hybrid] Re: Atlanta show.....disappointed :-(

  • georgette booger
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
      because hybrid isnt a metal band...there are synths and programming that is difficult to just recreate all live and sh*t....why are you kids complaining the least bit about the hybrid show? i saw em in detroit and i thought i was going to cry it was so perfect....left me speechless the rest of the night...and weekend...
      anyone can spin a record...hybrid brought it to a new level and all i keep seeing is you kids bitching about them not playing longer...well you know, they didnt have to leave the uk, they didnt have to put as much effort into planning a set either...yeah some acts are longer, but i have yet to go to any concert where the act was longer than an hour...except when i saw black sabbath the first time, hell hes headlineing ozzfest, he still only does an hour....

      Brett <blykins@...> wrote:
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
      >> live show is about an hour always...
      >>
      >> its a lot of work man... 3-4 hours? not live.. dj perhaps
      >
      >Alot of work maybe for them, but other live bands like red hot chili
      >pepppers, metallica, korn, etc., they all play for 3-4hrs and do a
      >great job at it, i just dont see why Hybrid couldn't do the same.
    • coden11
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
        You didnt stay around long enough cause Ian spun for about an hour
        before Mike and Chris took over the decks and rocked it! I left at
        about 4:00 and they were tagging with Ian and still going strong.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Brett" <blykins@m...> wrote:
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
        > > live show is about an hour always...
        > >
        > > its a lot of work man... 3-4 hours? not live.. dj perhaps
        >
        > They didnt even do a DJ set. Just a 1hr live set. Ian James took
        over
        > the turn tables after Hybrid Live set. Owell maybe they'll do
        better
        > next time.
      • Brett
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
          >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, georgette booger
          >djsparklez_420@y...> wrote:
          > because hybrid isnt a metal band...there are synths and programming
          >that is difficult to just recreate all live and sh*t....why are you
          >kids complaining the least bit about the hybrid show? i saw em in
          >detroit and i thought i was going to cry it was so perfect....left me
          >speechless the rest of the night...and weekend...
          > anyone can spin a record...hybrid brought it to a new level and all
          >i keep seeing is you kids bitching about them not playing
          >longer...well you know, they didnt have to leave the uk, they didnt
          >have to put as much effort into planning a set either...yeah some
          >acts are longer, but i have yet to go to any concert where the act
          >was longer than an hour...except when i saw black sabbath the first
          >time, hell hes headlineing ozzfest, he still only does an hour....
          >
          > Brett <blykins@m...> wrote:
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
          > >> live show is about an hour always...
          > >>
          > >> its a lot of work man... 3-4 hours? not live.. dj perhaps
          > >
          > >Alot of work maybe for them, but other live bands like red hot
          chili
          > >pepppers, metallica, korn, etc., they all play for 3-4hrs and do a
          > >great job at it, i just dont see why Hybrid couldn't do the same.

          Ozzy is also in his 60's. Hybrid is full of younger members who I
          know have the energy to play a 3hr live set. They need to work on
          stamina.
        • Brett
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
            > I got a zero hour show...
            >
            > Dan

            Huh? What do u mean you get a zero hour show? I dont understand.
          • Daniel Santillo
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
              It means be happy and appreciative of what you did get for a show cuz a lot of people got zilch,zip, nada

              Dan

            • B
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                or when we do get some sort of show by any big DJ its on a FRIKKIN
                Wednesday!!!!!

                hehe.. Dan will understand

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Santillo" <tyrantanic@m...>
                wrote:
                > It means be happy and appreciative of what you did get for a show
                cuz a lot of people got zilch,zip, nada

                > Dan

              • Daniel Craig
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 2, 2003
                  Brett wrote:

                  >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
                  >

                  >>I got a zero hour show...
                  >>
                  >>Dan

                  I mean they didn't come to, or remotely near my state. Be glad you got
                  to see them perform live at all.

                  Dan
                • Alan Duval