Hybrid in Atlanta

  • sdixon@moccasun.utc.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      Thanks DJ Phoenix for the extra info! My roommate found the ticket
      pricing on TicketMaster.com, I think. It's $25. You better believe
      I'm going to be about 2 hours early this time. I'm starting to get
      really excited about this!

      **Shane**
    • sdixon@moccasun.utc.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2001
        Well I must say that Hybrid never fails to impress me. They got up
        on stage and my friends and I went absolutely nuts. Needless to say,
        after last time, we made it there an hour ahead of time so we didn't
        miss a thing. The funny thing is that when they started DJing, they
        didn't play anything I'd ever heard them play. Last time we saw
        Hybrid, we only saw them for just a few minutes and in the dark so we
        hardly recognized them. With the music they were playing this time,
        we actually doubted it was them for a little while! I'm a pretty
        recent fan so I must say I wouldn't recognize them if I was standing
        next to them. I would now, however, but it took us a little while to
        realize that it was truly them!

        I'd have to say that I'm seriously impressed that a group I thought I
        knew so well could come up on stage and play something so left field
        that I didn't even know it was them. Kudos to Hybrid. Those guys
        rock. Clubbed to Death absolutely rocked the place. Did anyone else
        make it out there?

        **Shane**
      • asmoddean2690
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
          Anyone from the group going to see hybrid in Atlanta at eleven50 next
          Friday? (June 13th) I caught them back in October and it was
          fantastic. From what I understand they're pretty fond of the
          place.
        • D. L. Osiecki
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
            I will likely be there, hopefully dragging some new converts along as
            well. I was initially disappointed that it was only a DJ date and
            not a live date, but it has been well over a year since I caught a
            hybrid show. I'm halfway curious to see how eleven50 looks, I heard
            tell that it's been remodeled as of late?

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "asmoddean2690" <jpierce0@c...>
            wrote:
            > Anyone from the group going to see hybrid in Atlanta at eleven50
            next
            > Friday? (June 13th) I caught them back in October and it was
            > fantastic. From what I understand they're pretty fond of the
            > place.
          • asmoddean2690
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2003
              Going to see Hybrid at the Riviera in Atlanta tonight. Anyone on the
              list planning on attending?

              It's going to be great. I've waited years to see them live, and a DJ
              set on top of that....lucky day. I hope they drop the REM remix.
              It's a killer track.

              [[[ Ally says: Sorry, this message came through late. ]]]