Re: [Hybrid] If I Survive - Adam's vocals (was: re: new album)

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
      Have you REALLY listened to Julee's version? Being out of tune is a
      pre-requisite ;-)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
      His vocals are only barely in tune, and he can't come anywhere close
      to hitting the notes Julee could... I love his voice on the darker,
      lower stuff on MS-F, but this is definitely IMO not a song he should
      be trying to sing.
    • Nordicwarcry
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        She certainly hits her near falsetto on this track.