Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Sticker

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2003
      On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, boffyspoffy wrote:
      > The 12" double a-side promo releases of gravastar and visible noise came
      > with such a sticker inside- bout 3" by 1.5". Give Distinct'ive a bell-
      > they obviously printed some up. Or be saucy and buy the records...

      I *think* the CD releases came with stickers too ... can't really remember
      cos it were ages ago. I'm fairly sure they did.

      --
      From Phil
    • AP - Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Yes the CD singles came with stickers too....a green one for Visible
        Noise/KYE and a blue one for Celebrity Science/Gravastar.

        There's the odd gold one floating around too (I remember my mate got one
        when ordering Y4K boatparty tickets

        :)

        Nick

        >On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, boffyspoffy wrote:
        > The 12" double a-side promo releases of gravastar and visible noise
        came
        > with such a sticker inside- bout 3" by 1.5". Give Distinct'ive a bell-
        > they obviously printed some up. Or be saucy and buy the records...
        >
        >I *think* the CD releases came with stickers too ... can't really
        remember
        >cos it were ages ago. I'm fairly sure they did.
        >
        >--
        >From Phil
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003