Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid in Atlanta, GA & Memphis, TN

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      >Its at the Tabernacle with Carl Cox. 9pm - 3am, and then there >is an afterparty
      with Hybrid dj'ing as well that I think will >be announced at the party.

      Awwww Hybrid and Carl Cox?? I'm so damn jealous :o(
    • Ryan McDonald
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        It looks like they are playing from 9:00pm - ???? and the tix are $25.00 +
        TicketBastard charge. Is anyone else on this list going to this show?

        LIQUID GROOVE PRESENTS
        HYBRID
        CARL COX AND KAZELL
        TABERNACLE 152 LUCKIE ST