RE: [Hybrid] Re: www.djsheaven.com

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
      It's been confirmed they are a scam site. Calling won't do anything.

      --Rukes

      > Im always very leary about who I buy my vinyl from on-line. I
      > usually only deal with 2 or 3 places...
      >
      > Have you tried to call them at djsheaven? It could be that the
      > promo's are on backorder. I've seen a lot of places that will not
      > tell you they are on backorder and that they will ship them when they
      > get it. Couldnt hurt to give them a call.
    • Mike Henderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        That is correct -- I ordered from them and was given the endless run-around
        in email. I paid via PayPal, filed a buyer complaint, DJsHeaven put up no
        argument and PayPal refunded my money.

        I try to always use PayPal for shady purchases, as they've bailed me out of
        butt-stupid purchases twice now!

        Mike