RE: [Hybrid] Re: www.djsheaven.com

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
      He's talking about the Wide Angle promo with Experiment IV on it.

      --Rukes

      > eil.com have supposedly got one copy in stock:
      >
      > http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=&2839
      >
      > It's a hefty £12.99 tho.
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "rich_mat_rix" <rich_mat_rix@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Just a quick warning for anyone thinking about buying from
      > > www.djsheaven.com - don't. They ripped me off after I tried to buy
      > > the 5-track wide angle promo from them - took my hard earned cash
      > and
      > > I haven't heard from them since. Should have known it wouldn't be
      > > that easy to get my hands on that rarity. doh!
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
        It's been confirmed they are a scam site. Calling won't do anything.

        --Rukes

        > Im always very leary about who I buy my vinyl from on-line. I
        > usually only deal with 2 or 3 places...
        >
        > Have you tried to call them at djsheaven? It could be that the
        > promo's are on backorder. I've seen a lot of places that will not
        > tell you they are on backorder and that they will ship them when they
        > get it. Couldnt hurt to give them a call.
      • Mike Henderson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
          That is correct -- I ordered from them and was given the endless run-around
          in email. I paid via PayPal, filed a buyer complaint, DJsHeaven put up no
          argument and PayPal refunded my money.

          I try to always use PayPal for shady purchases, as they've bailed me out of
          butt-stupid purchases twice now!

          Mike