Last mail from me begging....

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
      ...honest!

      The People's Choice Awards close very very soon...and I would be
      really grateful if anyone that hasn't voted for Hybrid-group.com
      could do so.

      http://www.btopenworld.com/ima03/vote?web=285

      Thanks loads :)

      Ally
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
        I did mine a while ago.

        James

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
          Gold star for you James :)

          (Antti gets two stars for being extra nice in the email)

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
          > I did mine a while ago.
          >

          > James
          >

          > >The People's Choice Awards close very very soon...and I would be
          > >really grateful if anyone that hasn't voted for Hybrid-group.com
          > >could do so.
          > >
          > >http://www.btopenworld.com/ima03/vote?web=285
          > >
          > >Thanks loads :)
          > >
          > >Ally
        • James Warren
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
            If I bring teacher an apple next week will I get another gold star?

            James

          • ally@hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
              Absolutely!

              Ally

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
              > If I bring teacher an apple next week will I get another gold star?
              >

              > James
            • B
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
                well, you already have my vote...