Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid in Atlanta, GA & Memphis, TN

  • The Man
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
      I missed the November show but told myself if they ever play Atlanta again I am going to go. Any info on this would be great.

      Thanks
      Ryan

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        >Its at the Tabernacle with Carl Cox. 9pm - 3am, and then there >is an afterparty
        with Hybrid dj'ing as well that I think will >be announced at the party.

        Awwww Hybrid and Carl Cox?? I'm so damn jealous :o(
      • Ryan McDonald
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
          It looks like they are playing from 9:00pm - ???? and the tix are $25.00 +
          TicketBastard charge. Is anyone else on this list going to this show?

          LIQUID GROOVE PRESENTS
          HYBRID
          CARL COX AND KAZELL
          TABERNACLE 152 LUCKIE ST