Hybrid Sticker

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2003
      I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a simple decal of the Hybrid Logo.
      Was gonna get a graphic artist to copy but of course that would be
      illegal since it's copyrighted.. Anyone know who I could get in
      touch with to get permission or know ANYWHERE I can get just a
      simple sticker that shows the Hybrid name??? thanks for any help!
    • boffyspoffy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2003
        The 12" double a-side promo releases of gravastar and visible noise
        came with such a sticker inside- bout 3" by 1.5". Give Distinct'ive
        a bell- they obviously printed some up. Or be saucy and buy the
        records...

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <mrsaint_22@y...> wrote:
        > I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a simple decal of the Hybrid
        Logo.
        > Was gonna get a graphic artist to copy but of course that would be
        > illegal since it's copyrighted.. Anyone know who I could get in
        > touch with to get permission or know ANYWHERE I can get just a
        > simple sticker that shows the Hybrid name??? thanks for any help!
      • Phil Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2003
          On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, boffyspoffy wrote:
          > The 12" double a-side promo releases of gravastar and visible noise came
          > with such a sticker inside- bout 3" by 1.5". Give Distinct'ive a bell-
          > they obviously printed some up. Or be saucy and buy the records...

          I *think* the CD releases came with stickers too ... can't really remember
          cos it were ages ago. I'm fairly sure they did.

          --
          From Phil
        • AP - Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
            Yes the CD singles came with stickers too....a green one for Visible
            Noise/KYE and a blue one for Celebrity Science/Gravastar.

            There's the odd gold one floating around too (I remember my mate got one
            when ordering Y4K boatparty tickets

            :)

            Nick

            >On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, boffyspoffy wrote:
            > The 12" double a-side promo releases of gravastar and visible noise
            came
            > with such a sticker inside- bout 3" by 1.5". Give Distinct'ive a bell-
            > they obviously printed some up. Or be saucy and buy the records...
            >
            >I *think* the CD releases came with stickers too ... can't really
            remember
            >cos it were ages ago. I'm fairly sure they did.
            >
            >--
            >From Phil
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003