babe im gonna (continued)

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      Prior to the Perfecto deal. Quick actually had redone the vocal take with
      the singer from White Lion
      (Im sure Noel has posters of them in his room...oh no wait that was my room
      ;o) who forever
      was part of a Zeppelin cover band so he sounds pretty damn close....well you
      can't really be
      close to Plant but it was a valiant effort. This was at the time Quick was
      releasing for Twisted
      before he went to Yoshi. Then he wanted to release on Abducted - his label
      and then there was
      the Perfecto situation. Anyhow that's where he was at the last time we
      spoke about it years ago...

      All he had to do was get clearance from the publisher since it was now
      a cover version and not a sample but I guess that didn't work out either
      as Dave pointed out.