Radiohead Remix?

  • Caleb M. Bacon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2001
      I heard the boys spun a new Radiohead remix of theirs @ Renaissance last
      Sat. WHAT?1??!?!

      Caleb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
        Yeah... Nick said Chris or Mike told him... I can't remember it
        exactly but I know it was a 4 to the floor corker!

        I've got the Plumps album... on CD and vinyl... don't waste anymore
        time, just buy it! It's wicked :0) Order it direct from their record
        label... hear some clips as well at...

        www.fingerlickin.co.uk

        PEACE
        Col
      • m1keking@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
          Really? I would pay to have that remix. Radiohead and Hybrid are my
          two favorite bands in the world. Anyone know if this will be released?