RE: [Hybrid] additional production and remixes.......

  • Andrew J. Cowell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2001
      Well, lets face it, however they released this (or any other album) there
      will be people who like it and those who don't (I don't mean the actual
      tracks, I mean the release media, mixed/unmixed, track selection, etc). I
      personally would have preferred unmixed CD's but never mind. One thing that
      bothers me somewhat is that lots of Hybrid remixes sound a little too
      similar, using the same effects etc. I just hope it doesn't sound too
      boring.