Vote for Hybrid's 'True to Form'

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2003
      Vote for Hybrid's 'True to Form' in Ministry as your favourite dance
      track of 2003!

      Apparently, you can vote as many times as you like.....if all
      squillion of us on this list voted a few times for the track, I'm
      sure we could knock Ian Van Dahl / Tiesto blah blah off the top spot.

      So, get voting! http://www.ministryofsound.com/top100

      As well as seeing your favourite tune in the final Top 100 list,
      Ministry are also offering some competition prizes including
      Ministry of Sound personal CD players and albums. One competition
      winner will also win a unique presentation disc of the highest
      placed Ministry of Sound track personally inscribed to you. All you
      have to do to enter is vote!

      "What's that URL again?", I hear you say...

      http://www.ministryofsound.com/top100

      :)

      Ally
    • Tarlock Rai
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2003
        SORRY BUT ITS NOT THAT GOOD

        >Vote for Hybrid's 'True to Form' in Ministry as your favourite dance
        >track of 2003!
        >
        >Apparently, you can vote as many times as you like.....if all
        >squillion of us on this list voted a few times for the track, I'm
        >sure we could knock Ian Van Dahl / Tiesto blah blah off the top spot.
        >
        >So, get voting! http://www.ministryofsound.com/top100
        <snip>
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 21, 2003
          Fair enough....lol!

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Tarlock Rai" <tarlockrai@b...>
          wrote:
          > SORRY BUT ITS NOT THAT GOOD
          >

          > >Vote for Hybrid's 'True to Form' in Ministry as your favourite
          dance
          > >track of 2003!
        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 21, 2003
            Let's all take our CAPS off to Tarlock!

            -antti

            > Fair enough....lol!
            >
            > Ally
            >

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Tarlock Rai" <tarlockrai@b...>
            > wrote:
            > > SORRY BUT ITS NOT THAT GOOD
            > >

            > > >Vote for Hybrid's 'True to Form' in Ministry as your favourite
            > dance
            > > >track of 2003!
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 21, 2003
              BWAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Yay, Antti!

              >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
              >wrote:
              >Let's all take our CAPS off to Tarlock!
            • Benjamin Smith
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 21, 2003
                I hope you're not disparing how much work goes into a cap!
              • Brett Kennelly
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 22, 2003
                  Lol I agree. My favourite song on the new album is Higher than a Skyscraper. But I wish that song went for longer then only 4 minutes :( Like finished symphony...a niec long 10 minute version. Such a great song but too short imo...