Re: [HybridUK] Choice of remixes (concerning Every Little Thing, Ayumi Hamasaki)

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:57 AM
      Yes, I have to agree.

      This is one problem that we have with Hybrid (and also Way Out West) - who
      knows exactly how many remixes they've done??

      I've got a fair few myself now (on vinyl) but there are so many more I keep
      learning about.

      Maybe Distinctive don't tell us about them because they know everyone will
      bombard them with requests for it? (they're probably issues about why they
      don't properly release them).

      I'd really like to create an up-to-date (as possible) list of Hybrid
      re-mixes....
      So, everyone post their lists to the group - everyone update them as go
      along - then we can get it up on a site. I would like to put it somewhere on
      www.alyson.co.uk/hybrid, as I would use it to promote this discussion
      group....?
      Obviously, anyone could use it for their own Hybrid site.

      Cheers,