Re: [Hybrid] new album

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 14, 2003
      Well... it did come out ages ago. Try moving the rock a bit and getting down to your local shop? You're in the UK, right? This American seems to remember that the album was released in September in your neck of the woods, and was released a few weeks ago out here.

      Not to be mean, but I don't have a clue how you couldn't have known this if you read the list emails. If you ever have any questions like this then a good way to figure things out is to go to the YahooGroups website and skim past posts.

      G3K

      [[[ Ally says: ...or go to www.hybrid-group.com :) ]]]

      > At the risk of sounding like I've be living under a rock, does anyone know
      > when the new Hybrid album is to be released?
      >
      > I thought it was supposed to come out ages ago... :/
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Russ
    • Russell Vint
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 12, 2003
        I finally got the album and have to say I like blackout.

        I'm glad they included trumpets in the album, albeit on the secret track.
        Normally I don't like trumpets but Hybrid mix them in really well.

        I like the inclusion of the electric and acoustic guitar on some tracks
        too. And I'm glad they didn't go overboard with the strings.

        All in all I'm impressed.. I haven't had the chance to listen to it on my
        systems yet, because I'm having my room plastered, and my car is playing
        up... I can't wait to though :o) At the moment I'm listening to it on tinny
        computer speakers.

        Russ