Symphony

  • David Nichols
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
      I don't know if anyone else has noticed but at
      www.distinctiverecords.com you can now get:

      Symphony DP22 12" @ £3.99

      "Due to massive pressure worldwide, Distint'ive Breaks re-release the
      acclaimed Hybrid track 'Symphony' containing the original 1996 mixes!"

      01 Original Mix
      02 Sure Is Pure Mix

      Cheers
      David
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
        Speaking of my favourite track of all time...

        I listened to the Gorecki symphony that this takes parts of. It's
        absolutely beautiful. Very spooky listening to it.

        While it's a bit daft to compare a classical piece to today's music...the Gorecki piece is very lovely, but Mike has done so much more with it.

        Ally