Re: [Hybrid] orlando show?

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2003
      In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      CPfaff17@... writes:
      >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami date
      >beforehand would be icing on the cake!

      so fla peeps... car pool!?

      hehe

      jd
    • Daniel Santillo
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2003
        I'm in agreement with richard lund that all the Fla. hybrid group members who are going to be attending should maybe set up a place to meet before the show for maybe a late dinner and drinks.Maybe watch in fear as the 50 cent show lets out before hybrid goes on....oh yeah...fun fun.
        Dan S.

        > In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > CPfaff17@... writes:
        > >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami >date
        > >beforehand would be icing on the cake!
        >
        > so fla peeps... car pool!?
        >
        > hehe
        >
        > jd
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
          we are so there!

          Maybe Mike Chris and Andy would like to join us at Denny's

          Its my buddies birthday that nigth...so we are gonna KICK IT!

          Chaz

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Santillo" <tyrantanic@m...> wrote:
          > I'm in agreement with richard lund that all the Fla. hybrid group members who are
          going to be attending should maybe set up a place to meet before the show for
          maybe a late dinner and drinks.Maybe watch in fear as the 50 cent show lets out
          before hybrid goes on....oh yeah...fun fun.
          > Dan S.
          >
          > > In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          > > CPfaff17@a... writes:
          > > >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami >date
          > > >beforehand would be icing on the cake!
          > >
          > > so fla peeps... car pool!?
          > >
          > > hehe
          > >
          > > jd
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
            Sure...

            Where's everyone coming from??..

            Im over on the coast (Merritt Island / Cocoa Beach)

            Id love to arrange a meet up beforehand..

            Possibly somewhere at Downtown Disney..

            Any suggestions??.. Considerations??

            Rick

          • EvilAlivE@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
              In a message dated 11/5/2003 10:44:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              _schwa_@... writes:
              > so fla peeps... car pool!?

              so fla = south florida...

              looking for some ft laud/miamians to ride up with perhaps