Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates

  • Owain Griffiths
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      ARGH, what happened to the manchester date? Dammit will anywhere in england
      see hybrid live apart from london?

      Why not do academy tours? Goddammit, they could easily support basement jaxx
      or someone similar, pfffftttt *angry*

      /rant

      Right, i'm done here.

      P.S. IS the new freq nasty out now? ive seen it available online im assuming
      so, it sounds OK

      > Here are the updated live & dj dates for Hybrid....
      >
      > (online at http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp)
      >
      > Enjoy :)
      >
      > Ally
      <snip>
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        Yeah, I was really sad to see this one drop from the list.

        Not sure what the reason was...

        Come over to Leeds in December! :)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Owain Griffiths"