RE: [Hybrid] Re: NYC Date...

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      In the immortal words of Grif from RvB......

      "I thought New York was like the centre of the universe or something......
      at least, that was what I was told by someone who came from there??"

      Si

      > December is fast approaching and I'm getting nervious about not
      > seeing an NYC date. They wouldn't miss the greatest city in the
      > world, now would they? :)
      >
      > Anyone have any info on if they're gonna play here or in the Metro
      > area?

      This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
      If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
      strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
      stated in this communication shall be legally binding.