NYC Date...

  • Andrew Satanovsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      December is fast approaching and I'm getting nervious about not
      seeing an NYC date. They wouldn't miss the greatest city in the
      world, now would they? :)

      Anyone have any info on if they're gonna play here or in the Metro
      area?
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        There's hopefully going to be a New York date added shortly.

        I'll keep you posted.

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Satanovsky"