Hybrid on ministryofsound.com radio...

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
      Ministry of Sound Radio
      www.ministryofsound.com

      Courtesy of mercuryserver.com not sure if this is an old set.

      Hybrid: Ministry Session
      Monday Nov. 3: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT
      Wednesday Nov. 5: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am
      GMT
      Friday Nov. 7: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT
      Sunday Nov. 9: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT

      Simon.
    • s_lobo_2
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2003
        Oops, well I just missed most of the set even though I was the one
        who posted about it hehe.

        Anyways, caught the last 20 minutes, and it seems to be the same as
        the recent XM set (I guess so anyway, I caught Love In Traffic, then
        In A State, then the new Kill City).

        btw Ally, just checked your discography for the Love In Traffic
        remix, and you only have one version of the remix listed. There is
        another 'Extended Dub' mix that Hybrid have done with some extra
        synths, and a little jigery-pokerie here and there. Anyways, I
        suspect you already know about this, just haven't got around to
        updating the discog yet, no worries.

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2003
          Didn't know about it, thanks :) Just added it.

          Ally