Re: new dates

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      > 06-Mar-04 [TBC], Sydney, Australia

      What timing - the closest place to see them and....my B'day...whilst I
      was hopeing for a live set,thanks for the present whoever (although
      i've prob spoken to soon and it will be cancelled - touch wood)

      =====
      "We know they have the weapons....we kept the receipts"
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        Hi James....These might turn out to be live dates afterall, it's all
        a bit 'TBC' at the moment, so I've got them in as DJ dates to be
        safe :)

        Ally