Re: [Hybrid] orlando show?

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
      Its about damn time..

      Im sure we complained enough...

      So who all's going to this one?

      We should try to meet up and make an outing of it...

      Just an idea..

      Rick

    • CPfaff17@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2003
        i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami date
        beforehand would be icing on the cake!
      • EvilAlivE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2003
          In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          CPfaff17@... writes:
          >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami date
          >beforehand would be icing on the cake!

          so fla peeps... car pool!?

          hehe

          jd
        • Daniel Santillo
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2003
            I'm in agreement with richard lund that all the Fla. hybrid group members who are going to be attending should maybe set up a place to meet before the show for maybe a late dinner and drinks.Maybe watch in fear as the 50 cent show lets out before hybrid goes on....oh yeah...fun fun.
            Dan S.

            > In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            > CPfaff17@... writes:
            > >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami >date
            > >beforehand would be icing on the cake!
            >
            > so fla peeps... car pool!?
            >
            > hehe
            >
            > jd
          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
              we are so there!

              Maybe Mike Chris and Andy would like to join us at Denny's

              Its my buddies birthday that nigth...so we are gonna KICK IT!

              Chaz

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Santillo" <tyrantanic@m...> wrote:
              > I'm in agreement with richard lund that all the Fla. hybrid group members who are
              going to be attending should maybe set up a place to meet before the show for
              maybe a late dinner and drinks.Maybe watch in fear as the 50 cent show lets out
              before hybrid goes on....oh yeah...fun fun.
              > Dan S.
              >
              > > In a message dated 11/4/2003 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              > > CPfaff17@a... writes:
              > > >i'll be there!! just one more good thing to look forward to! a miami >date
              > > >beforehand would be icing on the cake!
              > >
              > > so fla peeps... car pool!?
              > >
              > > hehe
              > >
              > > jd
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
                Sure...

                Where's everyone coming from??..

                Im over on the coast (Merritt Island / Cocoa Beach)

                Id love to arrange a meet up beforehand..

                Possibly somewhere at Downtown Disney..

                Any suggestions??.. Considerations??

                Rick

              • EvilAlivE@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003
                  In a message dated 11/5/2003 10:44:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                  _schwa_@... writes:
                  > so fla peeps... car pool!?

                  so fla = south florida...

                  looking for some ft laud/miamians to ride up with perhaps