Re: Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      I know you are only human, Ally...Super Human!

      :P

      I just wanted to confirm...this guy was acting like he knew it all...
      he still says they are dj-ing aft r the live set

      its all good Ally!

      Chaz
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
        Ally, any chance of a Miami date sneaking in there...any talks...before I buy Orlando
        tickets
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hi Chaz...I just checked and there doesn't look as if there will be
          a Miami date.

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter"