Hybrid's Live & DJ Dates

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      Here are the updated live & dj dates for Hybrid....

      (online at http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp)

      Enjoy :)

      Live Dates:

      08-Nov-03 Avalon, Los Angeles, USA
      11-Nov-03 Harry O's, Salt Lake City, USA
      14-Nov-03 Fine Line Music, Minneapoli, USA
      15-Nov-03 State Theatre, Detroit, USA
      16-Nov-03 Metro, Chicago, USA
      18-Nov-03 Peabody's, Cleveland, USA
      23-Nov-03 House of Blues, Orlando, Florida, USA
      26-Nov-03 Riviera, Atlanta, USA

      DJ Dates:

      07-Nov-03 Noc Noc, Seattle, USA
      12-Nov-03 Rox Lounge, Denver, USA
      21-Nov-03 Stereo, Montreal, Canada
      06-Dec-03 Gate to Future @ Auditorium of Seville, Seville, Spain
      10-Dec-03 Supercharged @ The Beach Club, Brighton, United Kingdom
      12-Dec-03 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
      13-Dec-03 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
      13-Dec-03 Bed, Sheffield, United Kingdom
      30-Jan-04 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
      27-Feb-04 [TBC], Auckland, Australia
      28-Feb-04 [TBC], Brisbane, Australia
      29-Feb-04 [TBC], Perth, Australia
      06-Mar-04 [TBC], Sydney, Australia
      07-Mar-04 [TBC], Melbourne, Australia
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
        I know you are only human, Ally...Super Human!

        :P

        I just wanted to confirm...this guy was acting like he knew it all...
        he still says they are dj-ing aft r the live set

        its all good Ally!

        Chaz
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          Ally, any chance of a Miami date sneaking in there...any talks...before I buy Orlando
          tickets
        • ally@hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
            Hi Chaz...I just checked and there doesn't look as if there will be
            a Miami date.

            Ally

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter"