orlando show?

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      HYBRID LIVE SET 11/23

      House of Blues Orlando presents HYBRID Live Sunday 11/23.

      Doors: 11:00PM
      Show: 12:15AM Hybrid Live set
      1:30AM Hybrid DJ set

      Free for service industry employees with valid ID.
      $12.50 all others.

      someone on clubplanet is claiming this?

      OK...
      1) is it true?
      2) if it is...why do WE not hear it first HERE!

      ?!?!? :)
      chaz
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        That's me being a little slow (by about a day) and not adding it to
        the dates.

        Chaz, calm down a bit, I'm only human!

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter"