RE: [Hybrid] DJ Mag Poll winners

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
      Check out the recent news update on www.ishkur.com :)

      ---------------------

      October 30, twenty-oh-three
      DJ Mag has released their yearly list of the top100 DJs! Let's see who they are:

      1 Tiesto
      2 Paul Van Dyk
      3 Armin Van Buuren
      4 Sasha
      5 John Digweed
      6 Ferry Corsten
      7 Carl Cox
      8 Paul Oakenfold
      9 Judge Jules

      I'm not going any further. People, this list f*cking sucks. These aren't DJs, these are attention whores who do a really good job
      marketing themselves as DJs. What the hell is the matter with you fools? 8 out of the top 10 guys play the exact same music, its not
      like you can tell the difference. Stupid popularity contest. DJ Mag, I'm ashamed of you.

      This just goes to show that we as a society should never entrust power into the hands of the people.

      --Rukes
    • BennyX
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
        >8 out of the top 10 guys play the exact same music,
        >its not like you can tell the difference.
        >Stupid popularity contest.

        Methinks you have no idea who Carl Cox is.