Hybrid's Head of the House Remix

  • braderik01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      I've never had a reason to post a message before today, but I came
      across something yesterday that I thought everyone may want to know
      about.

      I was listening to a Sasha set from July 2002 at La Mania, Romania
      when I heard a remix of Radiohead's "Everything in it's Right
      Place." I found a tracklist of the set at inthemix.com.au and they
      have the song titled: Radiohead-Everything in it's Right Place
      (Hybrid's Head of the House Remix).

      You can go over to djsasha.com and listen to the set. It's about 11
      minutes into the 1st part. I searched the archives of this group but
      have found no mention of it as well as no mention on Ally's site.
      Anyone know anything????

      -Brad