Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid on ministryofsound.com radio...

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
      Is this going to make it to the Hybridized site??..

      Or do I need to grab it from Ministry of Sound??..

      Rick

      > Ok, the ministry of sound Distinctive set is finally up:
      >
      > http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm
      >
      > Be sure to check out those two Hybrid choones!
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
        Sure, if someone sends it to me. :) Obviously a higher-quality radio
        recording would be preferred (is MOS broadcast on the radio?) but
        usually these MOS shows are fairly low-quality.

        -Andy

        RICHARD LUND wrote:

        > Is this going to make it to the Hybridized site??..
        >
        > Or do I need to grab it from Ministry of Sound??..
        >
        > Rick
        >

        >> Ok, the ministry of sound Distinctive set is finally up:
        >>
        >> http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm
        >>
        >> Be sure to check out those two Hybrid choones!
      • CDRich
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
          Big shout-out to Nick and Ally about 20 minutes in...

          Cheers,
          CDRich
          CDs for sale or trade - new CDs added every Sunday:
          http://www.geocities.com/CDRich69/

          > Ok, the ministry of sound Distinctive set is finally up:
          >
          > http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm
          >
          > Be sure to check out those two Hybrid choones!
        • s_lobo_2
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2003
            The show hosts keep mentioning this 'Key' that allows the user to
            stream the set in 'CD quality' (probably just 128kbps or something
            like that). If anyone has one of these 'keys' they can use Total
            Recorder to record the set.

            Not that arsed, it's only got the Hybrid remix of Higher Than A
            Skyscraper, and the REM remix (very nice), and there are waaaaaay too
            many "log on to Ministry of Sound radio at...", "Exclusive!...",
            and "Distinctive breaks..." jingles playing over the tracks!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
            > Sure, if someone sends it to me. :) Obviously a higher-quality
            radio
            > recording would be preferred (is MOS broadcast on the radio?) but
            > usually these MOS shows are fairly low-quality.
            >
            > -Andy
          • Antti Mutta
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
              Really interesting tracklist, but alas, the quality of the stream is not
              good....

              -antti