Choice of remixes (concerning Every Little Thing, Ayumi Hamasaki)

  • anh6@cornell.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2000
      Yo it's the newbie again!

      What I'd like to know is how does Hybrid go about choosing who and
      what to remix? If everyone here is like me (dying to hear what the
      Hybrid boys do next) and you come across a relatively obscure Hybrid
      remix of a J-Pop band no one outside Japan has ever heard of, don't
      you feel almost frustrated. Wouldn't it be better if Hybrid or
      Distinct'ive told us fans what Hybrid will be doing next (concerning
      remixes and stuff)? Maybe I'm missing something; i don't know.
      Anyways the remix work they've done for ELT and Ayumi is pretty
      good. I have a taste for J-pop, so that factor may not appeal to
      everyone. However, I'm still in awe at the level these guys are on.
      I'm no expert, but on a purely technical level these guys are
      certified masters!