Hybrid on ministryofsound.com radio...

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2003
      Interestingly enough, the track listing for October 2003 is up, but
      the actual set isn't. I guess it's only a matter of time.

      There's some great tracks in there including the Hybrid Remix of
      Higher Than A Skyscraper (???), Hybrid's remix of REM's 'Life Is
      Beautiful' (is this 'The Great Beyond'?), and Way Out West's 'Mutha
      Fu*ka'. Am looking forward to listening to this one!

      Austin Leeds vs White Stripes - 7 Nation Army - Bootleg
      Silent Partners - Down by Dub (Rob Mello) - Hi Phen
      Squint - What Can I Do - White
      Supreme Bachelors - S & M - Crosstown Rebels
      Unknown - Twisted Affair - White
      Dave Chambers - Flex & Relax - Saville Row
      Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers - Output
      Avril - French Kiss - White
      Akufen - Psychometry III - Trapez
      Simms & Welt - Disco Sucks (Slam Mix) - Shine
      Punks - She Not In - Whhite
      Codebase - Sharp Shooter - Force Inc
      Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper - Hybrid Remix
      REM - Life Is Beautiful (Hybrid Remix) - CDR
      Way Out West - Mutha Funker - Distinctive
      Unknown- Bucci Blag - Trax
      K Boy - Innocence - Oxyd
      Toe Jam - Toe Jam - What Goes Around

      http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreaks-
      Tracklist.htm
    • s_lobo_2
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2003
        Ok, the ministry of sound Distinctive set is finally up:

        http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm

        Be sure to check out those two Hybrid choones!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "s_lobo_2" <simonl@o...> wrote:
        > Interestingly enough, the track listing for October 2003 is up, but
        > the actual set isn't. I guess it's only a matter of time.
        >
        > There's some great tracks in there including the Hybrid Remix of
        > Higher Than A Skyscraper (???), Hybrid's remix of REM's 'Life Is
        > Beautiful' (is this 'The Great Beyond'?), and Way Out West's 'Mutha
        > Fu*ka'. Am looking forward to listening to this one!
        >
        > Austin Leeds vs White Stripes - 7 Nation Army - Bootleg
        > Silent Partners - Down by Dub (Rob Mello) - Hi Phen
        > Squint - What Can I Do - White
        > Supreme Bachelors - S & M - Crosstown Rebels
        > Unknown - Twisted Affair - White
        > Dave Chambers - Flex & Relax - Saville Row
        > Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers - Output
        > Avril - French Kiss - White
        > Akufen - Psychometry III - Trapez
        > Simms & Welt - Disco Sucks (Slam Mix) - Shine
        > Punks - She Not In - Whhite
        > Codebase - Sharp Shooter - Force Inc
        > Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper - Hybrid Remix
        > REM - Life Is Beautiful (Hybrid Remix) - CDR
        > Way Out West - Mutha Funker - Distinctive
        > Unknown- Bucci Blag - Trax
        > K Boy - Innocence - Oxyd
        > Toe Jam - Toe Jam - What Goes Around
        >
        > http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreaks-
        > Tracklist.htm
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
          I got lucky enought to have my shout out read between the two Hybrid tunes!

          I feel special (special education today)

          Chaz

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
            Ministry of Sound Radio
            www.ministryofsound.com

            Courtesy of mercuryserver.com not sure if this is an old set.

            Hybrid: Ministry Session
            Monday Nov. 3: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT
            Wednesday Nov. 5: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am
            GMT
            Friday Nov. 7: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT
            Sunday Nov. 9: 6-7am EST, 11am-12pm GMT and 6-7pm EST, 11pm-12am GMT

            Simon.
          • s_lobo_2
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2003
              Oops, well I just missed most of the set even though I was the one
              who posted about it hehe.

              Anyways, caught the last 20 minutes, and it seems to be the same as
              the recent XM set (I guess so anyway, I caught Love In Traffic, then
              In A State, then the new Kill City).

              btw Ally, just checked your discography for the Love In Traffic
              remix, and you only have one version of the remix listed. There is
              another 'Extended Dub' mix that Hybrid have done with some extra
              synths, and a little jigery-pokerie here and there. Anyways, I
              suspect you already know about this, just haven't got around to
              updating the discog yet, no worries.

            • ally@hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2003
                Didn't know about it, thanks :) Just added it.

                Ally