Hybrid info from November BPM. New album(s) info!

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      Just got the November issue of BPM today. It has a 2 page article on Hybrid.

      The key here is near the end after discussing the reworking of "If I Survive" and "Kill City":

      "You can also look foward to another 'Remix And Additional Production By...' release, as well as hip-hop album fronted by a cast of
      UK and US MCs. Why? Because, as Healings puts it, 'It gets a bit lonely working at 135 BPM all the time."

      So new RAAPB, which we knew about, and a hip hop album. Joy!

      --Rukes