Hybrid Live & DJ Dates

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 12, 2003
      I finally dared to open my emails....and have updated the gigs list with the
      most up-to-date dates that I have.

      Quite a few dates seem to have dropped off (including live in Leeds!!!!!!!
      argh!!!).

      I'm pretty sure that there are a few errors on HybridSoundSystem.com (it
      says Turnmills and Shepherd's Bush are live dates and Hybrid's DJ agency now
      say they're DJ dates...which I tend to believe more).

      They were meant to be live at Sankey's in Manchester on the 24th. I've got
      conflicting info as to whether this is on or not. Sankey's listings don't
      mention them, so I've left it off.

      I've also not mentioned any of the up-coming US dates, as none seem to be
      confirmed yet.

      So....without much further ado....

      DJ Dates:

      17-Oct-03 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
      21-Oct-03 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London, United Kingdom
      12-Dec-03 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
      13-Dec-03 Bed, Sheffield, United Kingdom

      Online at: http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Ally
    • Sandman0019@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 12, 2003
        Hi Ally and everyone else on the board,

        Please note that Hybrid is also playing Live on
        November 1st in Los Angeles, at Avalon (formerly
        Hollywood Palace), as well as being in northern
        California the night before.

        --- ally@... wrote:
        > I finally dared to open my emails....and have
        > updated the gigs list with the
        > most up-to-date dates that I have.
        >
        > Quite a few dates seem to have dropped off
        > (including live in Leeds!!!!!!!
        > argh!!!).
        >
        > I'm pretty sure that there are a few errors on
        > HybridSoundSystem.com (it
        > says Turnmills and Shepherd's Bush are live dates
        > and Hybrid's DJ agency now
        > say they're DJ dates...which I tend to believe
        > more).
        >
        > They were meant to be live at Sankey's in Manchester
        > on the 24th. I've got
        > conflicting info as to whether this is on or not.
        > Sankey's listings don't
        > mention them, so I've left it off.
        >
        > I've also not mentioned any of the up-coming US
        > dates, as none seem to be
        > confirmed yet.
        >
        > So....without much further ado....
        <snip>
      • moose_pig
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, <ally@h...> wrote:
          > They were meant to be live at Sankey's in Manchester on the 24th.
          I've got
          > conflicting info as to whether this is on or not. Sankey's listings
          don't
          > mention them, so I've left it off.

          No ally!! NO! Please tell me this is going ahead, I had to miss the
          Tangled gig as it was my brothers wedding (damn family occaisions!)
          but managed to survive the night in the knowledge that i would see
          the boys at sankeys in two weeks!!

          Dont you DARE cancel!!

          Bod
        • Jitesh Mistry
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
            I've become very concerned about this, as I've seen posters for Sankey's and
            there's no mention at all of Hybrid, only FreQ Nasty I saw.

            Later,
            Jits.

            P.S. Check out my latest DARK signature.
            Black claws of hear shield my eyes from the harsh realities of the world
            The mind is consumed by hate and misery, biding its time until the power to
            expand its dominion is achieved
            He'll unleash drums of hate and orchestras of melancholy.
            They shall know fear, awe and inferiority and he alone shall revel in the
            glory of it all.

            Quoting moose_pig <moose_pig@...>:

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, <ally@h...> wrote:
            > > They were meant to be live at Sankey's in Manchester on the 24th.
            > I've got
            > > conflicting info as to whether this is on or not. Sankey's listings
            > don't
            > > mention them, so I've left it off.
            >
            > No ally!! NO! Please tell me this is going ahead, I had to miss the
            > Tangled gig as it was my brothers wedding (damn family occaisions!)
            > but managed to survive the night in the knowledge that i would see
            > the boys at sankeys in two weeks!!
            >
            > Dont you DARE cancel!!
            >
            > Bod
          • boffyspoffy
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
              Erm...

              Spoke to Mike at Tangled on sat, and he said that the Sanky's gig
              has indeed been cancelled. Apparently Sanky's wouldn't allow them DJ
              at Tangled- It seems that Sanky's like to keep their DJ's/Artists
              loyal to them (for the northerners- how many times has anyone seen a
              DJ who plays/has played at Sanky's play at any other club in
              Manchester?)

              On the plus side- he had mentioned something about another
              r.a.a.p.b. in the pipeline inc. (question prompted by it's play at
              Tangled) Name of the Game vs. Kill City and possibly a studio
              mastered version of the New If I Survive which they finished with at
              Spectrum last Friday and sounded great.

              Was a little hacked off about Sanky's vs. Tangled thing- I'm sure
              it's probably more complicated than it seems, and that kind of thing
              probably goes on all the time behind the scenes, but seems a little
              melodramatic to me.

              Jon

              P.S. If Pete Jordan is reading this- we had a blinding night at
              Spectrum on the 3rd, thankyou and congrats.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jitesh Mistry <J.Mistry-2@s...>
              wrote:
              > I've become very concerned about this, as I've seen posters for
              Sankey's and
              > there's no mention at all of Hybrid, only FreQ Nasty I saw.
              >
              > Later,
              > Jits.
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
                I see this being something like that elusive BT tour that isnt going to happen until 2004 now...

                Rick

              • ally@hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
                  > On the plus side- he had mentioned something about another
                  > r.a.a.p.b. in the pipeline inc. (question prompted by it's play at
                  > Tangled) Name of the Game vs. Kill City and possibly a studio
                  > mastered version of the New If I Survive which they finished with
                  at
                  > Spectrum last Friday and sounded great.

                  It is indeed. Remix and Additional Production 2 here we come. Can't
                  wait :)

                  I'm very disapointed that Sankeys aren't letting them play there
                  this month. Saying that, I like Tangled a lot more...wished I could have made it, but anyone who saw me in Sheffield almost collapsing from exhaustion on friday would have had sympathy. Least I kept most people entertained, eh?

                  Ally
                • ally@hybrid-group.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
                    Here are the updated live and dj dates for Hybrid....

                    Live Dates:

                    10-Mar-04 The Liquid Room, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
                    11-Mar-04 University, Warwick, United Kingdom
                    12-Mar-04 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
                    13-Mar-04 Exeter Phoenix, Exeter, United Kingdom
                    25-Mar-04 Guildhall, Gloucester, United Kingdom
                    26-Mar-04 The Boutique, Brighton, United Kingdom
                    27-Mar-04 The Boutique, Sheffield, United Kingdom

                    DJ Dates:

                    07-Feb-04 Air @ Rhythm Factory, London, United Kingdom
                    13-Feb-04 Supercharged @ The Beach Club, Brighton, United Kingdom
                    14-Feb-04 Pandemic @ Pure, Weighbridge, St Helier, Jersey
                    22-Feb-04 Carnival Party @ Korzo, Rijeka, Croatia
                    27-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Auckland, New Zealand
                    28-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Brisbane, Australia
                    29-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Perth, Australia
                    06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
                    07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia

                    http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

                    Ally
                  • Lesley Robertson
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                      Subject: Hybrid Live & DJ Dates

                      10-Mar-04 The Liquid Room, Edinburgh, United Kingdom

                      Woohoo! Hybrid play Scotland at last! Anyone else going to this gig, Im
                      driving from Inverness, will sleep in my car if necessary
                      Hoping its as mindblowing as Justin Timberlake at SECC
                      Much love and happiness
                      Lesley
                    • CPfaff17@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 24, 2004
                        ally!
                        any idea when the boys will be coming back to the u.s.?? summer/fall??
                      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 20 3:36 AM
                          Here are the Live & DJ Dates for Hybrid over the next few months.

                          To anyone that has been trying to get a response from me at
                          ally@...: Please note that I'm rec'ving a lot of spam
                          at this address, so your message may have gotten lost. If you want
                          me to reply, please send me a message through MySpace
                          (htp://www.myspace.com/funkedupcat). Ta :)

                          p.s. good to be back everyone, hope you're all ok!

                          LIVE DATES:

                          29-Apr-06 Coachella Festival Palm Springs USA
                          23-Jun-06 TBC (Athens) Athens Greece
                          01-Jul-06 Exit Festival warm up Belgrade Serbia
                          14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United
                          Kingdom

                          DJ DATES:

                          21-Apr-06 Turnmills London United Kingdom
                          12-May-06 The Plug Sheffield United Kingdom
                          13-May-06 The Renaissance Rooms London United Kingdom
                          20-May-06 Flort The Club Siofok Hungary
                          26-May-06 The Cabaret Voltaire Edinburgh United Kingdom
                          27-May-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix Manchester United Kingdom
                          28-May-06 Canvas London United Kingdom
                          10-Jun-06 Sala Energia Granada Spain
                          16-Jun-06 The Consortium Bar & Club Bournemouth United
                          Kingdom
                          28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
                          Kingdom
                          29-Jun-06 Renaissance @ The Cross London United Kingdom

                          http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

                          Many thanks,

                          Ally
                        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 20, 2006
                            Here are the latest dates for your diary...

                            Yay! :)

                            Live Dates:

                            28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
                            Kingdom
                            01-Jul-06 Exit Festival - Palanga Beach Belgrade Serbia
                            14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United
                            Kingdom
                            27-Aug-06 South West Four Cardiff United Kingdom

                            DJ Dates:

                            24-Jun-06 Tunning Hall Moscow Russia
                            30-Jun-06 Theater Club Brasov Romania
                            15-Jul-06 Extrema Annual Outdoor Festival Eindhoven
                            Netherlands
                            29-Jul-06 Rockit Open Air Maarssen Netherlands

                            ...and of course they're in the usual place:
                            http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

                            Ally
                          • Hybridesque ...
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 20, 2006
                              What happened to the live gig that was supposed to be on round 28th Jul? I
                              wanted to go to that *cries*

                              Jitesh.

                            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 21, 2006
                                Ah, you see, you spotted my diliberate (cough!!!) mistake...

                                I actually meant 28th July, not 28th June for Global Gathering.

                                I'm going to this...should be a really good one :)

                                Ally

                                > What happened to the live gig that was supposed to be on round
                                28th Jul? I
                                > wanted to go to that *cries*
                                >
                                > Jitesh.
                                >

                                > >Live Dates:
                                > >
                                > >28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
                                > >Kingdom
                                <snip>
                              • Ben Abrams
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 22, 2006
                                  Ooo that was sneaky ;-)

                                  Can't wait for it.... big speakers, grandiose strings, huge
                                  basslines...

                                  Should beat the live performance I saw at Warwick Uni

                                  If the world is going to end soon please let it be after July 28th!

                                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"